9791. Leadership Program: Communicating for Leadership Success: Foundation Course
|Date||June 12, 2014|
|Time||1:00 - 5:00 pm|
|Location||Robinson Tower - 200|
* You must be a supervisor of regular faculty/staff to enroll in this course. If you are not a supervisor, please consider taking Communicating with Impact: Learning Program Foundation.
* This course is a prerequisite to the other Leadership Program classes.
In this course, you will learn to communicate effectively to spark action in others. The course teaches you the interaction essentials you need to handle the variety of challenges and opportunities you encounter every day in the workplace and beyond.
- Achieve results through others by building strong interpersonal relationships
- Plan for successful interactions with team members
- Provide meaningful, supportive feedback that motivates team members and helps individuals improve their performance
- Impact business outcomes by consistently meeting the personal and practical needs of others
|More Information||Read More »|
|Publisher||zz (old) Training & Development|
|vCal||Download this event|