|Thinking about Medical School?|
Come meet Dr. Craig Stenberg and learn about Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School Singapore
Date: Monday, February 11th 2013
Location: Lobby of Baylor School of Engineering & Computer Science
• A unique collaboration between Duke University and the National University of Singapore
• Based on the Duke University School of Medicine Curriculum
• Internationally recognized faculty
• TeamLEAD: An innovative team-based learning methodology which develops critical and creative thinking and focuses on complex problem solving, collaboration and application
• Academically and culturally diverse student body
A joint collaboration between Duke University and the National University of Singapore, Duke-NUS is committed to developing future leaders in medicine. Our 4-year graduate medical program is based on an innovative curriculum, patterned after that of the Duke University School of Medicine. The MD degree awarded to our graduates is a joint degree conferred by Duke University and NUS. Our aim is developing academic physicians who will contribute to medical research, patient care, and teaching.
We are committed to empowering our students to become lifelong learners, and we hope that Duke-NUS graduates will become future leaders who improve the practice of medicine.
Research is the cornerstone on which all of the best medical schools have built their reputations. Many of our medical students have joined our PhD Program so that they can pursue the path of a Clinician-Scientist and obtain an MD-PHD Degree from Duke-NUS.
For more information, visit http://www.duke-nus.edu.sg