|The department of HHPR invites you to participate in a FREE community health and wellness check run by our students in conjunction with the Family Practice Health Clinic doctors of Waco!Starting in February all the way until April.|
The Health & Fitness Assessment includes:
1. a physician screening
2. blood sample
3. lung function and volumes measurement
4. body composition and bone density analysis: bioelectrical impedance (BIA) & dual x-ray absorptiometry (DXA)
5. an exercise test to monitor the heart’s electrical activity (ECG) and blood pressure responses to exertion - up to your maximum effort
6. an evaluation of your flexibility and musculoskeletal fitness
7. an exit interview to discuss your exercise test results with our physician
After the evaluation, you will receive a personal and confidential report about your current health and fitness and an exercise plan designed to address your fitness goals.
Sessions are run Tuesday mornings during the fall and spring semesters.
For more information and to sign up for a Tuesday morning session please email
You can also check out our collaboration at:
FitCheck at Baylor