|Date||January 29, 2018|
|Time||3:00 - 5:00 pm|
|Location||Second Floor of the SUB in the Barfield Drawing Room|
|Description||The Ministry & Nonprofit Fair is open to Baylor students and alumni in all academic fields seeking internship and full-time opportunities with faith-based organizations. Some organizations may have full-time paid positions, while others may have roles that require support-raising. All organizations have either a focus on missions or ministry, providing pathways for students to integrate their faith and vocation.|
Here is a checklist to help you get prepared.
- Research the list of participating employers through Handshake.
- Have your resume reviewed by a Career Advisor
- Prepare your 30-second introduction
- Make sure you have copies of your resume
- Don't forget to ask for business cards at the Career Fair so you can follow-up with thank-you notes
Business casual dress is encouraged.
|More Information||Read More »|
|vCal||Download this event|