|Date||October 11, 2017|
|Time||2:00 - 5:00 pm|
|Location||Barfield Drawing Room|
|Description||Interested in camp opportunities? Visit the Camp Fair on October 11, 2017 from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. to meet and greet with recruiters representing camps from throughout the country. |
This is an opportunity for you to present yourself professionally in person to a potential employer, while showcasing your communications skills. The keys to a successful job fair experience are preparation and follow up.
Here is a checklist to help you get prepared.
- Research the list of participating employers through Handshake
- Get your resume reviewed
- Prepare your 30-second introduction
- Make sure your have a padfolio and copies of your resume
- Don't forget to ask for business cards at the job fair so you can follow-up with thank-you notes
**DRESS REQUIREMENT TO ATTEND THE FAIR:
- Business casual dress preferred, casual dress acceptable
|vCal||Download this event|