|Date||April 4, 2014||Time||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Location||Robinson Tower - 200|
* Communicating for Leadership Success - Leadership Foundation is a prerequisite for this course.
Today’s work environment challenges organizations to do more with less and an unfortunate but natural byproduct of this challenge is conflict. If allowed to escalate, conflict can result in damage to critical working relationships. In this course, you will learn how to recognize the signs of escalating conflict and take appropriate actions to minimize damage through two resolution tactics: coach and mediate.
- Reduce the damaging effects of workplace conflict
- Effectively address workplace conflict to enhance productivity, efficiency, and morale
- Help others take responsibility for resolving their own conflicts
- Promote a culture of trust and mutual respect amongst team membersRead More »
|Publisher||zz (old) Training & Development|
|vCal||Download this event|