|Description||Join John O'Shea, Director of Wealth Planning Strategies with TIAA CREF for a seminar that will include:
* Working through your Retirement Needs Analysis.
* Understanding Income Options: understanding how cash withdrawals, annuitization, and required minimum distributions fit into your broader planning.
* New and expiring income tax provisions: Planning for changing rates, deductions and credits.
* Revisiting Roth Conversions: A smart move, unwise, or much ado about nothing.
* An Overview of Estate Planning considerations.
Refreshments will be served. Reserve your spot today by emailing Catherine Johnson with TIAA-CREF|