|Description||PathMaker Group provides end-to-end security solutions and specializes in selling and implementing Identity and Access Management (IAM) technologies. In 2003, PathMaker Group was spun off from a generalized IT consulting organization in business since 1990. Because of the complexity of the technology, the focus and investment required to be highly successful with IAM technologies requires a more specialized practice with the requirement to invest heavily in long-term employees.
What is Identity Management?
Identity and Access Management (IAM) is the job of understanding the identities that interact with an organization and enforcing the appropriate access rights. IAM covers a broad scope of challenges that includes enabling the internal organization, working with business partners, and servicing customers.
• It is understanding information about the identities (people, devices, applications etc...) who need to interact with an organization.
• It is assigning and managing credentials for the identities that interact with an organization.
• It is managing the access that is granted to resources in the organization.
• It is maintaining a record of these access assignments.
• It is enforcing that only people that have been assigned access privileges are given access to resources.
Read More »|