|Description||Do you want to be an investor or a financial professional?
Do you want to challenge yourself within the field of investment and finance?
Do you want to differentiate yourself in the job market?
The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program is a globally recognized standard for measuring the competence and integrity of financial analysts, and a valued credential by investment firms, banks, and financial institutions around the world. If you have unanswered questions about the CFA program and want to find out if it is right for you, come discover its advantages from industry professionals with the CFA designation. Topics will include:
• Who should pursue the CFA designation
• The CFA charter and your career
• Who employs CFA charterholders
• International recognition
• Requirements for taking the exams and receiving the charter
• Exam topics and preparation
Stop by, enjoy some food, and learn about the CFA designation. This session is open to all students. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.