Here is what you need to have handy at the time that you register:
1. The registration must be completed by a parent or guardian.
2. You will need the following Insurance information: Insurance Provider, Member ID, Group number, Provider Phone Number.
3. Physician name, address and phone number.
4. Emergency Contact Info.
5. Medications and Medical Information.
6. You will be asked to read the forms and agree to the terms.
7. You will need your Credit Card Information.
Please note that registration for All-State Choir Camp is separated by “Men” and “Women,” where Tenors and Basses should register under the “Men” form, and Sopranos and Altos should register under the “Women” form. Please choose the correct form from those listed on the registration site; the Women’s form is on the SECOND PAGE of form choices. You can add a form to your “cart,” and then select “continue” to begin completing the form. The details of your cart appear on the upper right side of the page before you continue to registration. Simply enter the parent/guardian email address under “Lookup Account” to begin the process. You don’t have to have previously made an account. You will finish creating your account by selecting a password at the end of the form.
Please have all of this information ready at the time of registration to make sure that you reserve a spot for the upcoming camps.