WHAT TO BRING TO SUMMER CAMP
Please mark all items with your name.
1. Your instrument(s)
2. Any music you might want to practice, etude books, solos, etc.
3. Accessories and supplies
1. Lessons, classes, and rehearsals: casual clothes (be comfortable)
2. Recreation and free time: swim suits (cut-offs not allowed in pool), beach towel, sportswear, etc.
3. Performance: Sunday dress clothes
4. Comfortable walking shoes � we do not recommend flip-flop style shoes as many students have developed blisters or injuries in the past
SUPPLIES NECESSARY FOR DORMITORY
1. Extra long twin sheets, blanket, pillow, and pillow case
2. Bath towels, wash cloth, soap, and other toiletries
3. You may wish to bring a small fan.
4. We recommend that students use a pre-paid phone card (parents, please teach your child how to use it) or know how to call collect. We discourage the use of cell phones and pagers as these items are vulnerable to theft.
Medical care will be available on a 24-hour basis from the University Health Center for all students residing in the dormitory and available to all students while on campus. In cases when a camper is referred by the Health Center to outside medical facilities (medical laboratories, x-ray facilities, etc.), the medical expense will be charged to the parent or guardian. Please bring family insurance information with you in the unlikely event of an emergency.
1. You may bring an ipad, phone, etc. (Baylor is not responsible for lost items)
2. Money: most activities will be provided as part of the camp. You may want to bring money for cokes, snacks, souvenirs, movie, etc.
3. Internet access will not be available during the camp.
4. It is recommended that you do not bring excess amounts of cash with you. Bring only what is needed for vending machines, a movie ticket (approximately $8).