Perks of living in Brooks Flats:
1. Kitchens and Living Rooms in every suite (fully furnished)
2. Four students per suite, with a variety of layouts (both single and double rooms are available).
3. 2 Bathrooms Per Suite (2 Students per bathroom).
4. Close Proximity to Brooks Dining Hall.
5. Supportive Staff who live in the Flats (Faculty-in-Residence family, Residential Chaplain, and Residence Hall Director).
6. Mail is delivered directly to the Flats lobby for student pickup.
7. Free laundry, access to the Brooks Flats Classroom, and active lobby atmosphere.
CLICK HERE for more information about Brooks Flats rooms and rates. For a virtual tour of a Brooks Flats suite, follow us on instagram @biz_llc and click on our "Room Layouts" story highlight!
Please note: Incoming freshmen can apply for housing once they have been accepted to Baylor and paid their deposit. Incoming students who apply for housing prior to May 1 are eligible to take advantage of self-selection to housing and roommate matching within the B&I-LLC community. Applications received after May 1 will be assigned to available rooms after acceptance into the program.