The mission of the Business and Innovation Living-Learning Center (B&I LLC) is to immerse students in a transformational approach to faith-based business education through fostering community, cultivating a culture of innovation, encouraging personal and professional development, and connecting students with Business School faculty and entrepreneurial professionals.
- Recruit students to the Hankamer School of Business by providing a unique living community designed for students studying a business-related career.
- Guide students in determining their major, calling or vocation within the field of business.
- Enhance students’ educational and social experience through the provision of social activities and academic programs aimed at entrepreneurially-minded students from all fields of study.
- Promote interaction between faculty and students in ways that will enhance learning and encourage strong mentoring relationships.
- Familiarize students with campus services and resources.
- Encourage involvement in leadership organizations and service opportunities, as well as peer-mentoring, shared experiences, and community activities.