- August 1st: Deadline for transfer work from another institution in order to stay on the graduation list. You will initiate that from the school at which you completed the coursework. Make sure it is sent to Baylor's Office of the Registrar.
- August 2nd: Deadline for to request academic grade forgiveness. More information can be found here.
- Saturday, August 17th at 9:30 am: Hankamer School of Business Commencement Ceremony
- The commencement website (www.baylor.edu/commencement) contains important information. If you are not planning on participating in the ceremony, you will need to fill out the non-participation form so that your diploma can be mailed to you. If you have a name that is commonly mispronounced, you can fill out the commencement pronunciation form.
- Keep all personal BearWeb information up to date, such as address and phone number.
- You will periodically receive official information from the University, so please check your email frequently.
- There are three areas in which you must have above a 2.0 GPA in order to graduate:
- Overall Baylor GPA
- Business Core GPA
- Major(s) GPA
- Contact your academic advisor if you have any additional questions.