S3 Home

S3 Placement

Center for Sports Strategy and Sales

The S3 program places over 95% of students in full-time positions before graduation. Close partnerships with the teams, leagues, and corporations allow many to receive full-time offers in the fall term preceding graduation. All S3 students are placed in summer internships between the junior and senior year with an organization affiliated with the S3 program. Click here to see the board membership

Since the first graduating class in 2006, S3 has placed hundreds of graduates with professional sports teams & agencies (70%), with the remainder (30%) obtaining full time positions with companies who seek individuals with the skills S3 graduates possess in generating revenue. S3 alumni have successfully moved into leadership roles in sports & related industries.

S3 Game Changers

Name Position Graduated Organization
Drew Mitchell CRO 2006 Conference USA
Todd Pollock VP 2006 Vegas Golden Knights
Brenna Tooley VP 2006 MediaLink
Chris Boley Director 2006 Hilton Sports Sales
Taylor Bergstrom Sr AE 2007 Texas Rangers
Haley Meier Tourism Dir 2007 Orlando Magic
Brian George Director 2007 Houston Texans
Mike Vogelaar Reg MGR 2008 Daktronics
Katy Dickey Field MGR 2008 Levenson Adv
Chase Crosby Attorney 2008 Genesco
Mitch Mann General MGR 2009 Air Force IMG
Karl Ellis Brand MGR 2009 Farm Bureau Insurance
Lauren Ward MGR 2009 NRG
Jeff Brown AE Partnerships 2009 Texas Rangers
Austin  Flagg Senior MGR 2010 PGA Tour
Eric Simonis Manager 2010 Texas Tech
Lindsay Beale Director 2010 Spurs Sports & Entertainment
Chase Jolesch Director 2010 Vegas Golden Knights
Brittany Turner Director 2010 The Anthem Group
Mike Segoviano Sr AE 2011 Texas Rangers
Stephen Gray Senior MGR 2011 Spurs Sports & Entertainment
Tommy Wright MGR 2011 Houston Space Station
Travis Gafford Senior DIR 2011 Texas Motor Speedway
Evan Martinez Acct Mgr 2011 MMI Agency
Kyle Calkins MKT 2011 Riot Games
Son Pham Sr Analyst 2012 Toyota
Leslie Horn Consultant 2012 Stone Timber River
Chase Kanaly CRM MGR 2012 Houston Astros
Michael Hurley Acct MGR 2012 Houston Astros
Katlyn Muller Acct Exec 2012 The Marketing Arm
Alex Karp Senior Analyst 2012 Utah Jazz
Randelyn Carpenter MGR 2012 Houston Rockets
Mike Dimitroff Premium AE 2012 Houston Rockets
Briggs Webster Sponsor Assoc 2013 NRG/Reliant
Garrett Smith MGR 2013 FC Dallas
Erin Quigg MGR 2013 Orlando Magic
Austin Avery Sr AE 2014 Chargers/Legends
Austin Clement AE 2014 FC Dallas
Zach Norris Coordinator 2014 Texas Stars
Sarah Proctor Coordinator 2014 Philadelphia 76ers
Blake  Pallansch Senior MGR 2015 Texas Motor Speedway
Haley Di Naso Hospitality AE 2015 San Francisco 49ers
Stephanie Lyons Strategic Adv 2015 Advent
Mitch Gall Asst Dir 2015 SMU
Chris Dyer Manager 2015 Memphis Grizzlies
Brooks Byers Senior MGR 2015 4Front
Lance Kay IS MGR 2015 Dallas Stars
Twila Mulflur Coordinator 2015 Stone Timber River
Colby Conner CRM MGR 2016 Texas Rangers
Colin Warner CRM MGR 2016 Dallas Mavericks
Victoria Ham Coordinator 2016 New York Yankees
Darolyn Pierce Coordinator 2016 Madison Square Garden
 
Border Title