Impact and Innovation
The Communications & Marketing Department at Baylor’s Hankamer School of Business works with the departments, centers, institutes and programs across the School to develop and deliver integrated, strategic communications plans aimed at cultivating a positive reputation for the organization.
We cultivate a positive reputation for the Hankamer School of Business.
We provide leadership and counsel to HSB departments on matters of marketing and communications to help them achieve their goals. This may include planning, messaging, market positioning, analytical data insights, media relations, social media, websites, advertising, print materials, event promotion and internal communications
We enable engagement with stakeholders through a variety of media, both physical and virtual, to develop interest, active involvement and relationships.
We operate on a foundation of values that include professionalism, relevance, innovation, integrity, authenticity, two-way communication and a Christian commitment.
Cynthia J. (C.J.) Jackson, Director
Phone: (254) 710-7628
Department management, strategy, planning, brand management, positioning, advertising, media relations, radio/podcasts
Jordan Ochel, Digital Marketing Manager
Phone: (254) 710-1929
Website content management, web design, online strategy, usability testing, user experience, analytics, mass email
Justin Walker, Publications Manager
Phone: (254) 710-6190
Baylor Business Review magazine, Innovative Business at Baylor magazine, managing, writing and editing printed materials such as annual reports, brochures and viewbooks
Ally Peters, Graduate Assistant
Email: Ally Peters@baylor.edu
Phone: (254) 710-4738
Social media content and engagement, digital signage management
- Global Business Forum Returns Amid World-Wide Change
- Hankamer Faculty Lead Seminar on Finding, Securing Grants
- Baylor Named a Top-10 School for Entrepreneurship Studies by The Princeton Review & Entrepreneur
- Baylor University Announces $1.5 Million Gift Honoring Business Dean
- January2220ProSales Advisory Board MeetingZOOM (PW = ProSales)
- January2220ProSales Top Gun TrainingF229/Zoom
- January2920Baylor Business Selling Outside (BBSO)Foster 218
- February0320ProSales Info SessionFoster 218 and via Zoom