Impact and Innovation
The Communications & Marketing Department at Baylor’s Hankamer School of Business works with the departments, centers, institutes and programs across the School to develop and deliver integrated, strategic communications plans aimed at cultivating a positive reputation for the organization.
We cultivate a positive reputation for the Hankamer School of Business.
We provide leadership and counsel to HSB departments on matters of marketing and communications to help them achieve their goals. This may include planning, messaging, market positioning, analytical data insights, media relations, social media, websites, advertising, print materials, event promotion and internal communications
We enable engagement with stakeholders through a variety of media, both physical and virtual, to develop interest, active involvement and relationships.
We operate on a foundation of values that include professionalism, relevance, innovation, integrity, authenticity, two-way communication and a Christian commitment.
Cynthia J. (C.J.) Jackson, Director
Phone: (254) 710-7628
Department management, strategy, planning, brand management, positioning, advertising, media relations, radio/podcasts
Lindy Fuller, Marketing Production Manager
Phone: (254) 710-4270
Production management and printing, distribution, vendor relations, student management, event logistics, shared asset management
Jordan Ochel, Digital Marketing Manager
Phone: (254) 710-1929
Website content management, web design, online strategy, usability testing, user experience, analytics, mass email
Ally Peters, Multimedia Specialist
Email: Ally Peters@baylor.edu
Phone: (254) 710-4738
Social media content and engagement, design, photography, video, digital signage management
Justin Walker, Publications Manager
Email: TBD Phone: (254) 710-6190
Baylor Business Review magazine, Innovative Business at Baylor magazine, managing, writing and editing printed materials such as annual reports, brochures and viewbooks
- Baylor Business Hosts Fifth Annual Young Entrepreneur Awards
- Baylor’s Online MBA, Nursing Master’s Program Move Up in U.S. News Online Rankings
- Student Finds Mentor, Inspiration, at ColorComm Conference
- Leading Scholars Offer U.S. Healthcare Reform Solutions Designed to Break Partisan Gridlock
- January2320Alumni Engagement / Business Houston presents Bob Beauchamp BMC SoftwareJunior League of Houston
1811 Briar Oaks Ln
Houston, TX 77027
- January2420LeadercastBaylor Executive MBA Austin Campus 3107 Oak Creek Dr Suite 240 Austin, Tx 78727
- January2720Information SessionBaylor Executive MBA Austin 3107 Oak Creek Dr Suite 240 Austin, Tx 78727
- January3120Baylor Business Selling Outside (BBSO)Foster 218
- February0320ENT 4322 Guest Speaker: Cyrus NoorialaHankamer School of Business, Foster 118