Nonprofit marketing involves applying the art and science of marketing to the promotion of nonprofit organizations. Funding for nonprofit organizations is always scarce and competition intense for the funds that are available. Marketing in all of its forms is the tool that helps nonprofit organizations communicate effectively with potential donors and the constituents they serve.
The Center for Nonprofit Leadership & Service, and the nonprofit marketing major have a distinct hands-on approach (nonprofit partners and internships) and the purpose of the curriculum is to provide students with the marketing skills and tools they need to help a variety of mission-driven nonprofit organizations meet their goals. It is the objective of this Center to encourage students to find meaningful ways to serve others while making a living - in essence, to do well by doing good.
- Army-Baylor University Team Takes First at 3rd Annual Robbins Case Competition in Healthcare Management
- 11 Productivity Hacks for Work From Home Newbies That Make Six Plus Figures
- Video: Phone Snubbing is "Phubbing"
- Hollywood Leaves ‘Great Deal of Money on the Table’ Regarding Movies Featuring Actors of Color, Baylor Expert Says
- October2320Austin EMBA Class VisitBaylor Executive MBA | Austin 3107 Oak Creek Drive, 2nd Floor Austin, TX 78727
- October3020Done in a Day: Admissions and Scholarship EventBaylor's Paul L. Foster Campus for Business & Innovation