MSBA At Baylor University
The Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) degree is a STEM-designated program, cross-disciplinary degree, encompassing multiple fields of study within the Business School and the Department of Statistical Science in the College of Arts and Sciences.
In the MSBA program, you can pursue a degree program to prepare for careers as professional business analysts by:
- Learning the fundamentals of information technology and statistics
- Learning tools to understand and visualize data
- Learning fundamental skills in modeling and analysis of multivariate data
- Learning tools for predictive data analysis and forecasting
- Improving programming skills to the professional level for data analytics
- Providing a framework to examine ethical implications of collecting and managing big data
NOTE: The MSBA is a new degree at Baylor. The Graduate School approved the launch of the program, starting in summer 2022. Final approval by the Baylor Board of Regents is expected in May 2022. Applications are now being accepted; however, no admission decisions will be released until the degree is approved in May.