PhD in Information Systems Program
- Our program is tied for 5th among all PhD programs at Baylor University in Annual Student Publications.
- In an Exit Survey of graduating PhD students from our program, we are 6th among all Graduate Programs at Baylor University on the question "Would you recommend Baylor to prospective students in your field?"
- In terms of faculty scholarship, our program ranked 2nd among all PhD programs at Baylor University, and is ranked in the 88th percentile nationally among all Information Systems PhD programs.
The PhD in Information Systems seeks to train future researchers, scholars and teachers to analyze and understand the impact of information and communications technologies on individuals, organizations and society.
- Highly Diverse: Students from Zimbabwe, China, Lebanon, Germany, and the U.S.
- International Faculty: Experience teaching in China, France, Germany, Greece, Mexico, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.
We are in the process of accepting applications for the Fall 2020 cohort. The Application Deadline is January 15, 2020.