Professional Development Events
A Guide To Building Your Career & Combating Burnout In 2021 Webinar
Balancing work and life in today’s environment brings a unique set of challenges. Now more than ever, working professionals need support. Whether you are on the verge of burnout or think now may be the time to look for a new job, we want to help.
Join us for our newest webinar – just for working professionals.
In this 1-hour webinar, you will learn
- Practical strategies to “quit your job” without “quitting your job”
- New ways to fend off the “Sunday scaries”
- Fresh approaches to Networking and Achieving Career Growth
- Tactics for Managing Up while Working from Home
Work/life balance is important to us. Let us help you thrive through the rest of 2021, and get ready to make 2022 a great year!
Healthcare and Management Certificate
Disrupt your healthcare organization before your competitors do. Accelerate your career growth. In 2017, healthcare became the largest employer in the US. Financial challenges rank No. 1 on the list of hospital CEO's top concerns (ACHE, 2018.) Do you have the right skills to help your healthcare organization find solutions for the challenges ahead?
The purpose of the Healthcare Innovation and Management Certificate is to enable you to develop business acumen specific to the health care industry in a reduced timeframe without committing to a complete master's degree.
In this program, you'll engage with a diverse group of healthcare professionals from clinicians to financial analysts to IT specialists. The program is approximately 7 - 11 months and students will have up to 2 years to complete all the courses.
By the end of the program, you will understand:
- How policy and law impact the American Healthcare System.
- Financial factors impacting healthcare organizations.
- Economic models and considerations in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Technology and innovation's application in healthcare.
Students may select a professional certificate option or a for-credit option. Students electing the for-credit option and who successfully complete the graduate certificate may apply these credits to earning an Executive MBA degree.
- Healthcare Law: Application and Strategy
- Aligning Healthcare IT Business Enterprise
- Healthcare Economics
- Healthcare Operations
- Healthcare Finance
Students can register for one course or the entire certificate. Discounts for Baylor alums and Affiliate Partner companies are available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.