The Baylor Executive MBA in Austin is a comprehensive curriculum designed to expand your strategic vision and leadership skill set. When you earn an Executive MBA degree from Baylor University, an AACSB accredited university with a 175+ year legacy, you’re joining a tight-knit community in a top-ranked program. With a class size no larger than 36 students and curriculum structured in a cohesive, lockstep format, you’ll build relationships and rapport with the same cohort of professionals throughout the program. Our engaged faculty create a classroom culture that encourages collaboration and the expectation that every student has something to contribute to the discussion. Join us through one of the following programs:
- Executive MBA - Through a rich curriculum taught with practical application in mind, our students are stretched to think differently and apply what they have learned to challenges in their professional work environment.
- Executive MBA Healthcare - With 30% of the coursework delivered through a healthcare lens, this program focuses on building your business acumen while instilling specific healthcare expertise that is vital to your development as an executive leader in the healthcare industry.
Classes meet Monday night offering flexibility for frequent business travelers while leaving your weekends free for life's other priorities. We serve a family-style dinner on class nights so that our students can focus on building relationships with classmates and faculty, and enjoy a healthy meal before class begins.
- Dinner: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Class on Monday evenings: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Baylor’s Austin campus is conveniently located near the intersection of Parmer Lane and MOPAC (Loop 1) – just 3 miles north of The Domain.
- Our modern co-working space integrates classrooms with open space for group meetings, studying, and unwinding. It's perfect if you need a quiet place to make a business call or study.
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to all our amenities including free parking (right by the door), wifi, and healthy snacks.