The Baylor Executive MBA Program has a comprehensive curriculum designed to expand your strategic vision and leadership skill set. When you earn an Executive MBA degree from Baylor University, an AACSB accredited university with a 175+ year legacy, you’re joining a tight-knit community in a top-ranked program.
Whatever your career aspirations, Baylor’s Executive MBA program offers rigorous curriculum which provide the building blocks to achieve your specific goals. Executive MBA students can customize their learning by pursuing a specific concentration or electing the general EMBA program and then adding individual certificates in these topic areas during the program or after graduation as desired.
- General EMBA
- Cybersecurity Technology & Strategy
- Executive Presence & Communication
- Healthcare Administration
- International Trade & Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Marketing
Classes meet Monday night offering flexibility for frequent business travelers while leaving your weekends free for life's other priorities. We serve a family-style dinner on class nights so that our students can focus on building relationships with classmates and faculty, and enjoy a healthy meal before class begins.
- Dinner: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Class on Monday evenings: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Baylor’s Austin campus is conveniently located near the intersection of Parmer Lane and MOPAC (Loop 1) – just 3 miles north of The Domain.
- Our modern co-working space integrates classrooms with open space for group meetings, studying, and unwinding. It's perfect if you need a quiet place to make a business call or study.
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to all our amenities including free parking (right by the door), wifi, and healthy snacks.