Interested in Applying?
Admission to the Baylor Executive MBA Program is competitive. Successful applicants demonstrate strong leadership ability, analytical skills, and a passion for pursuing excellence. The Admissions Committee looks for this passion when reviewing prior academic record and professional experience. We are here to help guide you through each step in the Admission process. Please contact us at any time for immediate assistance.
To apply to either the Baylor Executive MBA Program or the Baylor Executive MBA Healthcare Program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience. (If applying to the healthcare program, this experience should be in the healthcare industry.)
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
|Fall Entry Deadline||Date|
|Priority Deadline||February 15th|
|Prime Deadline||April 15th|
|Final Deadline||June 15th*|
|Priority Deadline||October 1st|
|Final Deadline||November 1st*|
*Applications received after the final round will be reviewed on a space-available basis.
Early Application Incentive
If you are considering the Baylor Executive MBA Program, then take advantage of our Early Application Incentive Program*! Complete your Fall 2021 application by our Priority deadline, February 15, 2021, to receive one of the following items at orientation:
- Away Suitcase (Valued up to $250)
- 18 month Audible Subscription (Valued up to $250)
Contact the Admissions Office today for more information on how to get started.
*Exclusions and restrictions apply: a. Applicant must be accepted and enrolled into the Baylor Executive MBA Program – Austin to receive the incentive. b. Baylor employees and tuition remission applicants are not eligible for this incentive. c. Enrolled students may select one incentive item of their choice not to exceed a value of $250. d. Incentives will be distributed during orientation in August 2021. This incentive is not sponsored by Audible or Away.
The complete your application you will need to submit the following materials:
- Detailed Resume
- Two letters of Recommendation
- At least one of the recommenders should be someone you know well in your current position such as a direct supervisor, manager, or client.
- Two Essays
- Transcripts are only required from degree-granting institutions for bachelor's degree or higher
- Pay Application Fee
- A $100 non-refundable fee is required to process your application.
- The Business School waives the application fee for the following persons*:
- Active duty or veteran military personnel
- Baylor University Alumni
- Prospective Students who have visited our program including a scheduled Phone Consult, Individual Appointment, Class Visit, or Information Session
*After you submit, please email Reagan Fajkus to request the application waiver.
For a detailed account of the application process, please download our application checklist.