Interested in Applying?
Admission to the Baylor Executive MBA Program is competitive. Successful applicants demonstrate strong leadership ability, analytical skills, and a passion for pursuing excellence. The Admissions Committee looks for this passion when reviewing prior academic record and professional experience. We are here to help guide you through each step in the Admission process. Please contact us at any time for immediate assistance.
To apply to either the Baylor Executive MBA Program or the Baylor Executive MBA Healthcare Program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience.
- If applying to the healthcare program, this experience should be in the healthcare industry.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
Note: A GMAT is NOT required to be admitted to the Executive MBA Program
Fall 2021 Start Date:
|Round One||February 15, 2021|
|Round Two||April 15, 2021|
|Round Three||May 15, 2021|
|Final Round*||June 15, 2021|
*The admissions committee will review applications received after the final application deadline on a case-by-case basis.
The complete your application you will need to submit the following materials:
- Detailed Resume
- Two letters of Recommendation
- At least one of the recommenders should be someone you know well in your current position such as a direct supervisor, manager, or client.
- Two Essays
- Transcripts are only required from degree-granting institutions for bachelor's degree or higher
- Pay Application Fee
- A $100 non-refundable fee is required to process your application.
- The Business School waives the application fee for the following persons*:
- Active duty or veteran military personnel
- Baylor University Alumni
- Prospective Students who have visited our program including a scheduled Phone Consult, Individual Appointment, Class Visit, or Information Session
*Before you submit, please email Erin Basden to request the application waiver. All materials should be submitted through our online application system. Please contact us for immediate assistance at any time.
For a detailed account of the application process, please download our application checklist.