Interested in Applying?
Admission to the Baylor Executive MBA Program is competitive. Successful applicants demonstrate strong leadership ability, analytical skills, and a passion for pursuing excellence. The Admissions Committee looks for this passion when reviewing prior academic record and professional experience. We are here to help guide you through each step in the Admission process. Please contact us at any time for immediate assistance.
To apply to either the Baylor Executive MBA Program or the Baylor Executive MBA Healthcare Program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience.
- If applying to the healthcare program, this experience should be in the healthcare industry.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
Note: A GMAT is NOT required to be admitted to the Executive MBA Program
Fall 2021 Start Date:
|Round One||February 15, 2021|
|Round Two||April 15, 2021|
|Round Three||May 15, 2021|
|Final Round*||June 15, 2021|
*The admissions committee will review applications received after the final application deadline on a case-by-case basis.
Early Application Incentive
If you are considering the Baylor Executive MBA Program, then take advantage of our Early Application Incentive Program*! Complete your Fall 2021 application by our Round 1 deadline, February 15, 2021, to receive one of the following items at orientation:
- Away Suitcase (Valued up to $250)
- 18-month Audible Subscription (Valued up to $250)
Contact the Admissions Office today for more information on how to get started.
*Exclusions and restrictions apply: a. Applicant must be accepted and enrolled into the Baylor Executive MBA Program – Dallas to receive the incentive. b. Baylor employees and tuition remission applicants are not eligible for this incentive. c. Enrolled students may select one incentive item of their choice not to exceed a value of $250. d. Incentives will be distributed during orientation in August 2021. This incentive is not sponsored by Audible or Away.
The complete your application you will need to submit the following materials:
- Detailed Resume
- Two letters of Recommendation
- At least one of the recommenders should be someone you know well in your current position such as a direct supervisor, manager, or client.
- Two Essays
- Transcripts are only required from degree-granting institutions for bachelor's degree or higher
- Pay Application Fee
- A $100 non-refundable fee is required to process your application.
- The Business School waives the application fee for the following persons*:
- Active duty or veteran military personnel
- Baylor University Alumni
- Prospective Students who have visited our program including a scheduled Phone Consult, Individual Appointment, Class Visit, or Information Session
*Before you submit, please email Erin Basden to request the application waiver. All materials should be submitted through our online application system. Please contact us for immediate assistance at any time.
For a detailed account of the application process, please download our application checklist.