1. What is the minimum GMAT score requirement for MBA applicants?
There is not a minimum requirement. The average GMAT score for MBAs entering in 2018 is 607. The average GRE is 310.
2. What are the application deadlines?
More Information: index.php?id=84825
3. Does Baylor accept the GMAT or GRE?
Yes, we accept either the GMAT or GRE for applications to the MBA program.
4. Is work experience required for admission to the MBA program?
No, but work experience is strongly recommended. You will benefit from your experience when working with your MBA classmates and when competing for your MBA internship and post-MBA job.
More Information: index.php?id=944895
5. How can I apply for a financial award?
All approved applications for the MBA program are considered for financial awards. Work experience is the primary criteria for financial awards. The criteria is not need-based.
More Information: index.php?id=82238
If you did not find the answers to your admission questions in the FAQs above, please submit your questions using this form.