Graduate Business Association (GBA)
The GBA provides opportunities for students to serve as leaders and to participate in student-organized events.
Major goals each semester include:
- Assist in orientation activities
- Organize community service events
- Arrange guest speakers
- Assist in recruiting quality MBA students
- Sponsor social events
GBA Officers - Fall 2017
- President – Andrew Donsbach
- Vice President – Janise Marvin
- Secretary – Ryan Carter
- Treasurer – Matt Turk
- Social – Ashley Hodge
- Intramural – Nicholas Syme
- Community Service – Ashley Willard
- Alumni Relations – Daniel Edwards
- Macc/MTax Rep – Karissa Marvin
- Core 1 Rep – Brad Mead
- Core 2 Rep – Clayton Hall
- Core 3 Rep – Seth Borsellino
- MSEco Rep – Austin Hubbert
- MSIS Rep – AV Jonnabhotla
The Adam Smith Society
Baylor MBAs are actively involved in the Adam Smith Society, which is a nationwide, chapter-based association of MBA students and business leaders who work to promote on campus debate and discussion about the moral, social, and economic benefits of capitalism.
Baylor's chapter will host four events during the academic year, including a book discussion and a debate, with the goal of promoting free markets within the current economic environment.
Baylor Business Women
Baylor Business Women is dedicated to developing a strong network of Christian women that provides opportunities for personal growth and business relationship development.
Future Healthcare Executives
The Robbins MBA Healthcare Program sponsors the Future Healthcare Executives for current students, students in residency and alumni. The program enables each member to be better educated and more prepared for challenges facing healthcare leaders today.