Robbins MBA Healthcare Program
Healthcare Administration is a specialization in Baylor's MBA program and is part of the Robbins Institute for Health Policy and Leadership, which serves as an interdisciplinary foundation for all healthcare-related initiatives in the Business School, including teaching, external programming, and health services research.
- One of 96 programs to receive national accreditation from CAHME.
- Ranked 17th in the U.S. News & World Report 2016 graduate school rankings of healthcare management programs.
- Completion rate for last three graduating classes: 100%
- Placement rate (90-days after graduation) for last eight years: 84%
- Placement rate (180-days after graduation) for last eight years: 84%
Why offer a MBA in Healthcare Administration?
Today's healthcare leaders must be able to lead and manage complex organizations with a servant's heart, a commitment to their communities and strong business acumen.
Baylor now offers two degree plans in Healthcare Administration.
- The traditional degree plan focuses on building business acumen while also instilling knowledge specific to the healthcare industry. This option is open to all students in the Robbins MBA Healthcare Program. enabling our graduates to achieve success in their careers.
- The Pre-Clinical Track degree plan is designed for Baylor undergraduates from majors such as pre-medicine, pre-dental, or pre-veterinary, who plan to pursue an advanced clinical degree (e.g. medical school, dental school). This option will take just under 12 months to complete.
Unlike many healthcare administration MBA programs, the Robbins MBA Healthcare Program requires a seven-month paid Executive Residency with a leading, progressive health organization.
With a residency placement rate of 100%, every student has the opportunity to receive guidance from well-qualified, practicing healthcare executives, apply and test administrative theory in practical work situations and develop leadership skills in an actual healthcare organization.
The mission of the Robbins MBA Healthcare Program is to promote academic excellence, stimulate intellectual activity and encourage community excellence in a Christian environment to improve the health of all segments of society.
The vision of the Robbins MBA Healthcare Program is to be a reliable source of motivated, committed and highly trained executive leaders for service to the healthcare industry.