Baylor University's Hankamer School of Business has been a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB) since 1950 and fully accredited by that body since 1959. Fewer than 5 percent of business schools worldwide have AACSB International accreditation, representing the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide.
The Department of Accounting & Business Law maintains separate rigorous AACSB accreditation.
The Robbins MBA Healthcare Administration program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation Healthcare Management Education (CAHME).
Undergraduate Graduation Rates*
|Enrolled in 2013||Enrolled in 2014||Enrolled in 2015|
|4 year graduation||67.9%||62.6%||70.6%|
|5 year graduation||83.3%||82.2%|
|6 year graduation||83.7%|
|*Students who enter Baylor as business students and graduate from the university.|
|Undergraduate Success (placement + graduate school) 90 days after graduation (FY 2019)||86%|
|MBA Placement 90 days after graduation (FY 2019)||91%|
|*Placement reporting criteria|
- No. 66 - U.S. News & World Report, 2019 America's Best Colleges
- No. 57 MBA in the U.S. - U.S. News, 2019
- No. 17 MBA Healthcare Administration - U.S. News, 2019
- No. 64 EMBA Salary Increase in Texas - Financial Times, 2018
- No. 6 - Princeton Review Top Entrepreneurship Programs, 2019
- No. 1 in Texas for first-time pass rate 2017 CPA exam - National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), 2017
2019-2020 Undergraduate Program:
- Enrollment: 3,344
2019-2020 Graduate Program:
- Enrollment: 605
Updated: October 15, 2019