COL Michael Whiddon, MHA
Colonel, US Army
COL Michael Whiddon is the Executive in Residence at the Army-Baylor University Graduate Program in Health and Business Administration since 2021. He holds a Master of Health Administration from Baylor University and is a Fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives. COL Whiddon is the senior healthcare administrator on faculty, serving in the United States Army Medical Service Corps since 1999.
- 2010 - MHA, Baylor University
- 1999 - BA in Human Performance, University of Southern Mississippi
- 5V92 - Executive Functions in Healthcare
- Lean Operations
- Performance Management
Malish, R. G., Allen, S., Arroyo-Cazzuro, M., Geslak, K., Hacker, J., Hall, B., Ingram, J., Stokoe, S., Whiddon, M. (2021). Pivoting to the Quad Aim – Lessons Learned From the Central Texas Market. Military Medicine, usab336. Advance online publication. https://doi.org/10.1093/milmed/usab336
- Malish, R. G., Meyers, G., Sondgeroth, C. D., Whiddon, M. S., & Hall, B. T. (2020). Finding Opportunities for Healthcare System Advancement in the COVID-19 Crisis. Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness, 16(3). 1161-1166.
- Whiddon, M. S. (2011). Bridging the Gap: USAMMA Support Moves Closer to the Customer, Army Sustainment, 43(4), 20.