Rev. Mark Nikont, D.Min
Chaplain, United States Army
Rev. Dr. Mark Nikont is an Instructor at the MHA/MBA Army Baylor Graduate Program since 2020. He holds an MBE from the University of Pennsylvania, and a D.Min. from Erskine Theological Seminary. Rev. Dr. Nikont is also a Chaplain in the United States Army serving in ministry, leadership, and tactical roles for over 22 years.
Mark’s research has been in the areas of self-care and moral injury. He holds certifications in Ethics Instruction and multiple counseling modalities. He is ordained and endorsed by the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) and is a member of the Association of Professional Chaplains.
- 2020 - Master of BioEthics, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- 2016 - Doctor of Ministry, Erskine Theological Seminary, Due West, SC
- 2007 - Master of Divinity, Asbury Theological Seminary, Wilmore, KY
- 2003 - BA - Leadership, Bellevue University, Bellevue, NE
- HCA 5105 Introduction to Healthcare Ethics (2021-Present)
- HCA 5356 Organizational Ethics (2020-Present)
- Moral Injury
- Spiritual Growth
Disciples Chaplains Association
Association of Professional Chaplains