How to Apply
How to Apply
Preface: All applicants must follow the application procedures established by their appropriate service's regulations. For specific information about services' procedures, contact your respective career activities/education office(s).
Procedures for applying to the Army-Baylor Graduate Programs in Health and Business Administration:
- Requirements for admission:
- Federal Service employment
- Baccalaureate degree or first professional degree from an accredited educational institution
- Standardized test (GRE or GMAT). The minimum acceptable GRE for the MHA program is 300, while the minimum GMAT score for is 525. For the joint MHA/MBA degree option, the minimum acceptable GRE score is 310 while the minimum GMAT score is 575.
- Cumulative 3.0 undergraduate grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale from degree granting institution
- Army students forward a copy of your ORB
- Resume (civilian-style)
- Purpose Statement
- Official transcripts from graduating institutions. Transcripts for transfer credits are not required.
- Test scores (GMAT or GRE)
Army-Baylor Program Administration Office:
US ARMY MEDICAL CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
BLDG 2841 ATMC-WBB-GB (RENE L. PRYOR)
3599 WINFIELD SCOTT RD SUITE 1230
JBSA FT SAM HOUSTON TX 78234-6135
Upon receipt of all information, your academic credentials will be evaluated and if you are selected by your military service for attendance, you will be contacted by the Army-Baylor Program Administration Office via letter for final processing. It may be several months before you hear from the Army-Baylor Program Administration Office after being notified by your branch. Be sure to advise the Program Office if your contact information changes.
Once you are cleared for admission by the Army-Baylor Program Administration Office, then start the admission process to apply for admission to Baylor University. Do not submit Baylor's application until your status has been determined by the Army-Baylor Program Administration Office. If you are unsure of your status with the military, contact the Army-Baylor Program Administration Office, not Baylor.
Baylor Application: The application for Army-Baylor MHA and MHA/MBA programs will open in January 2021. In the Baylor application (link below), you will select Summer 2021 as the term of entry. You do not need to submit copies of transcripts, test scores, or letters of recommendation in the Baylor application. The Army-Baylor Administration Office will forward your application materials to Baylor on your behalf for Baylor's final admissions review.
MHA Applicants: Select the Army-Baylor MHA program as your Degree of Interest in the Baylor application.
MHA/MBA Applicants: You must submit two applications - one application for the Army-Baylor MHA degree program and a second application for the Army-Baylor MBA degree program.If you have any questions about the military approval process, please call the Education and Training Technician: DSN 471-6443, or commercial 210-221-6443. Baylor Application will open in January 2021