What We Do
Free Enterprise at the Baugh Center seeks to aid in the preservation of the competitive free enterprise system, including the vital small business sector of the economy. Our goal is to be a national leader in this area through research, teaching and informing public policy.
- Daniel Bennett pens OpEd for PalmBeachPost.com: Memo to employers: do the right thing
- Peter Klein pens SSRN paper with Nicolai Foss: Entrepreneurial Opportunities: Who Needs Them?
- Q&A with Barbara Demick, author of award-winning book on North Korean defectors
- Daniel Bennett pens Minding the Campus essay, The College Endowment Tax: A Good Idea, Sort Of...
- Peter Klein pens SSRN paper with Nicolai Foss: Stakeholders and Corproate Social Responsibility: An Ownership Perspective
- Los Angeles Times Correspondent Barbara Demick Will Speak at Free Enterprise Forum
- Daniel Bennett quoted in Washington Examiner Article: Colleges reckon with new endowment tax and conservative antipathy
- Baylor Speaker Event Features Local Entrepreneurs
- Richard Vedder, "America's Foremost Expert on the Economics of Higher Education," will Speak at the Baugh Center for Entrepreneurship and Free Enterprise Lecture Series on Jan. 18
- September1320Confessions of an Entrepreneur Lunch Speaker SeriesHankamer School of Business, Foster 143/144
- September2520Free Enterprise ForumHankamer School of Business, Foster 250
- October0220Confessions of an Entrepreneur Lunch Speaker SeriesHankamer School of Business, Foster 143/144
- October1120Free Enterprise Forum with Michael Munger, Department of Political Science at Duke UniversityHankamer School of Business, Foster 250
- November1520Confessions of an Entrepreneur Lunch Speaker SeriesHankamer School of Business, Foste 143/144