What We Do
Free Enterprise at the Baugh Center seeks to aid in the preservation of the competitive free enterprise system, including the vital small business sector of the economy. Our goal is to be a national leader in this area through research, teaching and informing public policy.
- Free Enterprise Forum: Founder, CEO speaks on how to serve God in the workspace
- Peter Klein Pens Paper with Kirsten Foss and Nicolai Foss - Uncovering the hidden transaction costs of market power: A property rights approach to strategic positioning
- Boris Nikolaev Quoted in Article via OZY.com
- Steve Bradley Speaks at Mississippi State University Entrepreneurship Conference
- Baugh Center Blog Spotlights Ryan Snitzer of Campus Crates
- Peter Klein Pens Mises Institute Blog: Should Puerto Rico Default?
- Academy of Management Article by Peter Klein and Nicolai Foss: Entrepreneurial Discovery or Creation? In Search of the Middle Ground
- New SSRN Paper by Peter Klein, Kirsten Foss and Nicolai J. Foss: Uncovering the Hidden Transaction Costs of Market Power: A Property Rights Approach to Strategic Positioning
- Boris Nikolaev Co-writes "Corruption and Destructive Entrepreneurship"
- January1820Free Enterprise Forum: Richard Vedder, Distinguished Professor of Economics Emeritus at Ohio UniversityHankamer School of Business, Foster 250
- January2520Confessions of an Entrepreneur Lunch Speaker Series: Blake & Kimberly Batson of Common GroundsHankamer School of Business, Foster 143/144
- February0820Free Enterprise Forum: Barbara Demick, Los Angeles Times CorrespondentHankamer School of Business, Foster 250
- February2220Confessions of an Entrepreneur Lunch Speaker Series: Brent Bankston of Bankston's Sports, Comics and CollectiblesHankamer School of Business, Foster 143/144
- March2220Free Enterprise Forum: Dr. P.J. Hill, Professor of Economics Emeritus at Wheaton CollegeHankamer School of Business, Foster 250