What We Do
Free Enterprise at the Baugh Center seeks to aid in the preservation of the competitive free enterprise system, including the vital small business sector of the economy. Our goal is to be a national leader in this area through research, teaching and informing public policy.
- Baugh Center Blog Spotlights Ryan Snitzer of Campus Crates
- Peter Klein Pens Mises Institute Blog: Should Puerto Rico Default?
- Academy of Management Article by Peter Klein and Nicolai Foss: Entrepreneurial Discovery or Creation? In Search of the Middle Ground
- New SSRN Paper by Peter Klein, Kirsten Foss and Nicolai J. Foss: Uncovering the Hidden Transaction Costs of Market Power: A Property Rights Approach to Strategic Positioning
- Boris Nikolaev Co-writes "Corruption and Destructive Entrepreneurship"
- Steve Mariotti to Speak on Campus as Part of the Free Enterprise Forum
- Peter Klein Speaks as Visiting Lecturer at Francisco Marroquin University in Guatemala
- Boris Nikolaev and Daniel Bennett Publish Comercio Exterior Bancomext Article: Instituciones Y Bienestar
- Boris Nikolaev and Daniel Bennett Publish Journal of Regional Analysis & Policy Article: Economic Freedom and Emotional Well-Being
- November0720Free Enterprise in Conjunction with the Dale P. Jones Business Ethics Forum: John Allison, Retired President and CEO of BBT & Cato InstituteHankamer School of Business, Foster 250
- November1620ENT 4353 Guest Speaker: Scott Pothoven, PacMooreHankamer School of Business, Foster 303
- November1620ENT 4353 Guest Speaker: Scott Pothoven, PacMooreHankamer School of Business, Foster 428
- November1620Meet & Greet with PacMoore Representatives, Bill Moore and Scott PothovenHankamer School of Business, Foster 250
- November1620Free Enterprise Forum: Bill Moore, PacMooreHankamer School of Business, Foster 250