What We Do
Free Enterprise at the Baugh Center seeks to aid in the preservation of the competitive free enterprise system, including the vital small business sector of the economy. Our goal is to be a national leader in this area through research, teaching and informing public policy.
- Baylor Proud | Peter Klein Receives Outstanding Professor award for 2017-2018
- Baylor Entrepreneurship PhD Student, Russ Browder Presents Research at the Academy of Management Annual Meeting
- Peter Klein Recognized as Outstanding Faculty for 2017-2018
- Peter Klein Pens Mises Institute Blog: The (Empirical) Science Isn't Settled
- Daniel Bennett Presents at APEE 2018 Annual Conference
- Daniel Bennett pens OpEd for PalmBeachPost.com: Memo to employers: do the right thing
- Peter Klein pens SSRN paper with Nicolai Foss: Entrepreneurial Opportunities: Who Needs Them?
- Q&A with Barbara Demick, author of award-winning book on North Korean defectors
- Daniel Bennett pens Minding the Campus essay, The College Endowment Tax: A Good Idea, Sort Of...
- September2520Free Enterprise Forum with Evan Baehr, Professor of Marketing at University of Texas and Cohost of the Our American Experiment PodcastHankamer School of Business, Foster 250
- October1120Free Enterprise Forum with Michael Munger, Department of Political Science at Duke UniversityHankamer School of Business, Foster 250