- First, apply to the university and wait for acceptance.
- Apply to Baylor Business Fellows on our website.
- The application for Baylor Business Fellows opens after the first round of acceptances to the university. So, the Fellows application roughly opens the first week of November.
*FYI…if you are applying to Baylor Business Fellows, Science Research Fellows, and University Scholars, you will eventually have to choose one of these majors. Students cannot major in Business Fellows and University Scholars, or Business Fellows and Science Research Fellows.
While there is not a specific deadline, applicants to Baylor Business Fellows should apply as early as possible. We will start taking applications in early November for incoming freshmen for the following fall and will take applications until May 1, 2021.
Applications that come in throughout the fall and early spring can expect an acceptance notice/email by the first part of March. Only after the initial rollout of first decisions will we review applications and files on a rolling basis.
General Tips for Applying
- Since Business Fellows is an academically guided and motivated major you will need to provide an official score from one of the college entrance exams (ACT or SAT) in concert with other application materials. We do understand the university has taken a test optional policy for university admission. However, your test scores along with your transcript and letters of recommendation provide us with the information necessary for an academic major such as Business Fellows.
- When starting the application, using the following browsers are the best platforms for filling out and submitting the application – Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer.
- If you start the application but do not complete in one sitting, the application will time out. You will need to restart it to apply and submit. There is not a 'save for later' button. It is best to have the needed information ready before beginning the application.
- After successfully submitting an application you should receive and email from us that we have received your application. If you do not get an email, then something is awry.
- The documents that you attach will need to be in a word or pdf format. We cannot download documents submitted in 'pages.'