Baylor Entrepreneurship Train the Teachers (T3)
The T3 Vision...
to prepare high school teachers to effectively foster an understanding of free enterprise and nurture an entrepreneurial spirit within the classroom.
T3 is a collaborative effort between Baylor University faculty and staff and an advisory committee of educators and representatives of Region 12 Education Service Center (ESC). The program was designed with the intent to equip high school teachers with the necessary tools to effectively teach, support and inspire young entrepreneurs.
The program will be launched this summer in conjunction with the Region 12 ESC annual Connect3 Conference, June 6-8, 2018. Attendees will register through Region 12 Education Service Center and the class will be hosted on the campus of Baylor University in the Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation.
- June 4 & 5: Visioneering - ideation, research and planning stages of the entrepreneurial process.
Baylor University faculty and alumni entrepreneurs will facilitate both sessions. Source material from Kauffman Foundation and U. S. SBA will supplement material from the number one college entrepreneurship text in America; Small Business Management, Launching and Growing Entrepreneurial Ventures by Longenecker, Petty, Palich and Hoy.
T3 meets the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS), state approved learning requirements for Texas high school students related to entrepreneurship and features the following:
- targeted course materials to support the curriculum planning process and
- current resources to expand and enrich the curriculum to meet the needs of entrepreneurially-minded students.
REGISTRATIONRegistration Deadline May 18, 2018
Region 12 ESC Annual Connect3 Conference
Baylor University Hankamer School of Business
Baylor Entrepreneurship T3
June 4-7, 2018
- LIMITED SPACE - 30 participants.
- Application must be submitted to initiate the registration process.
- CLICK HERE for application. After the application is submitted, applicant will receive a link to the registration site.
- The cost for the session is $400. All registration fees are payable to Region 12 ESC.
- Breakfast, lunch and light snacks will be provided.
For more information, contact Linda Ramirez at Linda_Ramirez@baylor.edu.