Baylor Entrepreneurship Train the Teachers (T3)
The T3 Vision...
to prepare high school teachers to effectively foster an understanding of free enterprise and nurture an entrepreneurial spirit within the classroom.
T3 is a collaborative effort between Baylor University faculty and staff and an advisory committee of educators and representatives of Region 12 Education Service Center (ESC). The program was designed with the intent to equip high school teachers with the necessary tools to effectively teach, support and inspire young entrepreneurs.
The program will be presented in conjunction with the Region 12 ESC Annual Connect3 Conference, June 4-7, 2018. Baylor University Hankamer School of Business Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation will host the two, 15-hour sessions.
- June 4 & 5: Visioneering - ideation, research and planning stages of the entrepreneurial process.
- June 6 & 7: Implementation - business start-up and growth planning.
Baylor University faculty and alumni entrepreneurs will facilitate both sessions. Source material from Kauffman Foundation and U. S. SBA will supplement material from the number one college entrepreneurship text in America; Small Business Management, Launching and Growing Entrepreneurial Ventures by Longenecker, Petty, Palich and Hoy.
T3 meets the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS), state approved learning requirements for Texas high school students related to entrepreneurship and features the following:
- targeted course materials to support the curriculum planning process and
- current resources to expand and enrich the curriculum to meet the needs of entrepreneurially-minded students.
REGISTRATIONRegistration Deadline April 30, 2018
Region 12 ESC Annual Connect3 Conference
Baylor University Hankamer School of Business
Baylor Entrepreneurship T3
June 4-7, 2018
- LIMITED SPACE - 20 participants per session (40 total).
- Application must be submitted to initiate the registration process.
- CLICK HERE for application. After the application is submitted, applicant will receive a link to the registration site.
- The cost for each session is $400. All registration fees are payable to Region 12 ESC.
- Breakfast, lunch and light snacks will be provided to all participants.
For more information, contact Linda Ramirez at Linda_Ramirez@baylor.edu.