The Baylor Student Business Incubator expects that all participating student business leaders commit to the following. The Baylor Student Business Incubator reserves the right to ask student businesses/business leaders to leave the program at any time if general expectations (i.e. commitment to venture, programming requirements, mandatory meetings) are not being met.
- Unwavering commitment to realizing the venture and achieving the mission.
- Open to feedback and have the capacity to implement or act on suggestions and plans that Business Faculty, Consultants and Mentors have agreed upon.
- Follow through on jointly developed and agreed-upon goals, milestones, goals and deliverables.
- Attendance at mandatory program sessions.
- Upholding the highest integrity.
Program Events and Meetings:
- Mandatory monthly accountability meetings w/ Baylor Faculty/Staff
- Entrepreneurship education modules (dates vary)
- Monthly mentor/team meetings (begins 2nd semester)