Entrepreneurship at Baylor
Baylor's department of Entrepreneurship and Corporate Innovation has been dedicated to the study, teaching and practice of new venture creation and development for nearly four decades. Baylor Entrepreneurship ranks among the top programs in the country and offers a wide variety of programs across the campus.
- A 2018 Snapshot Look at Baylor's Entrepreneurship Department
- Baylor Moves Up to No. 6 Among Top 25 Undergraduate Schools for Entrepreneurship Studies
- Research by Entrepreneurship Professor Boris Nikolaev featured in Forbes: Entrepreneurship Boosts Well-Being By Meeting Key Psychological Needs - Study
- Baylor Entrepreneurship PhD Students Recognized for Accomplishments
- Baylor Business News | Entrepreneurship Professor Peter Klein Awarded SEJ Best Paper Prize
- Baylor Business News | Entrepreneurship Professor Matthew Wood Awarded AME Best Paper
- Dr. Matthew Wood Receives Prestigious Recognition
- Entrepreneurship Professor Peter Klein is Recognized for Paper
- New Research from Baugh Center Research Professor Boris Nikolaev, Ph.D.
- February0720Free Enterprise Forum with Thomas Hazlett: "The Political Spectrum"Hankamer School of Business, Foster 250
- February1120Done in a Day: Admissions and Scholarship EventBaylor's Paul L. Foster Campus for Business & Innovation
- April0420Free Enterprise Forum with Economist David Audretsch: "Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth"Hankamer School of Business, Foster 250
- April1520Done in a Day: Admissions and Scholarship EventBaylor's Paul L. Foster Campus for Business & Innovation
- April1720Entrepreneurship Research Seminar with David Townsend of Virginia TechHankamer School of Business, Room TBD