BAYLOR ALUMNI AWARDS
The nominee must meet one of the following criteria:
Baylor graduate with controlling interest of the company from January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2019 or
- Baylor graduate serving in the company with the role of founder, active senior management or c-level position (chairman, CEO, president or managing partner) from January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2019.
BAYLOR ALUMNI AWARDS BUSINESS ELIGIBILITY
The company must meet all three of the following criteria:
- Company revenues of $100,000 or more in the calendar year 2017, *
- Company has been in business for at least five years prior to December 31, 2019 #
- Company operates in a manner consistent with the Baylor mission and values.
*Does not apply to Small Businesses
#Does not apply to Recent Alumni Award
TEXAS FAMILY BUSINESS OF THE YEAR AWARD ELIGIBILITY
A business organization must have one or more of the following characteristics:
- Owned and operated by multiple generations,
- Potential for ownership to be passed on to a younger generation,
- Multiple family members hold active roles within the company or
- A family holding company presently operates the business.
The applicant business or organization must be based in Texas.
Open to non-Baylor Alumni.
The applicant business may be a private company, or a public company controlled by an individual or family.