Over the past 40 years, the John F. Baugh Center for Entrepreneurship & Free Enterprise has expanded its reach and impact to become one of the leading entrepreneurship centers in the world. Notable recognitions include being identified as a National Model Entrepreneurship Program by United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship and receiving the NASDAQ Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence award by the Global Consortium of Entrepreneurship Centers.
As the Baugh Center continues to grow, the entrepreneurial mindset of Center faculty and staff will enable the Center to continue to be at the forefront of entrepreneurship education, research and outreach for years to come.
- NTXINO | Lab to Market aims to take Baylor's intellectual property to the market
- Baylor Lariat | Student Spotlight: Junior Ellie Meinershagen collabs with Waco shops
- Baylor's Baugh Center for Entrepreneurship and Free Enterprise Opens Applications for 2022 New Venture Competition
- Baylor Business News | Sandeep Mazumder brings passions for God and learning into his new role as Hankamer dean
- September1920Confessions of an EntrepreneurHankamer School of Business, Foster 143/144
- September3020Baylor Impact Awards Recognition Dinner (by invitation only)Hankamer School of Business, Foster 250
- October2520Confessions of an EntrepreneurHankamer School of Business, Foster 143/144
- March2320Baylor New Venture CompetitionHankamer School of Business
- March2420Baylor New Venture CompetitionHankamer School of Business