Saturday, January 19, 2019
We still have spaces available for the European Business Seminar study abroad program for this upcoming summer!
After reviewing these pages, if you have any questions about the program, please do not hesitate Dr. Easley BY CELL (voice or text) at 254-723-1673, even during nights or weekends.
To apply for the program, please click on the below link:
As always, should you have questions, please do not hesitate to send a text or call Dr. Easley at 254-723-1673
And, you are always welcome to e-mail at email@example.com
Highlights of the Program
- For the upcoming program (Summer 2019), in addition to the many other countries and cities that we visit, we are going to the following areas of Italy: Rome, Vatican City, Florence, Venice, Modena,Verona, and the Tuscany region.
- Are you an outdoor enthusiast? The favorite city and area for most of our students is Innsbruck, Austria, where out door activities abound. Here is a great link to illustrate the numerous outdoor activities available here: Innsbruck outdoor activities.
- To view the costs and the courses for the program, please click on the link for the 2019 EBS Brochure and print it out.
- The European Business Seminar is the first, the oldest, and the largest business school study abroad program in the United States with over 25,000 alumni.
- Visit companies (e.g., Gucci, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Swarovski Crystal) that very few get to visit because of the study abroad program's exclusive connections
- Dine at the gorgeous Castello di Gabbiano winery in the lush Tuscany Region of Italy and tour their famous castle, grounds, and winery
- Tour Italy, Austria, Lichtenstein,Switzerland, Germany and France on a private luxury tour coach, then cross over to England on the Eurostar to enjoy the companies and sights of London and beyond
- Tour a balsamic factory in the authentic balsamic vinegar region of Italy.
- Visit the crystal-studded offices of Swarovski Crystal where company executives will provide you a personal history of this world-famous company.