Interested in Applying?
Admission to the Baylor Executive MBA Program is competitive. Successful applicants demonstrate strong leadership ability, analytical skills, and a passion for pursuing excellence. The Admissions Committee looks for this passion when reviewing prior academic record and professional experience.
We are here to help guide you through each step in the Admission process. Please contact us at any time for immediate assistance.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience.
- If applying to the healthcare program, this experience should be in the healthcare industry.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution Note: A GMAT is not required to be admitted to the Executive MBA Program
- Round One: February 15, 2019
- Round Two: April 15, 2019
- Round Three: May 15, 2019
- Final Round: June 15, 2019*
*Applications received after the final round will be reviewed on a space available basis.
There are limited seats available for those interested in a January 2019 start. Please contact our office for more information. Applications for a January start are due by October 31, 2018.