Interested in Applying?
Admission to the Baylor Executive MBA Program is competitive. Successful applicants demonstrate strong leadership ability, analytical skills, and a passion for pursuing excellence. The Admissions Committee looks for this passion when reviewing prior academic record and professional experience.
We are here to help guide you through each step in the Admission process. Please contact us at any time for immediate assistance.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience.
- If applying to the healthcare program, this experience should be in the healthcare industry.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Note: A GMAT is not required to be admitted to the Executive MBA Program
Application Deadlines for Fall 2020 Start Date:
- Round One: February 15, 2020
- Round Two: April 15, 2020
- Round Three: May 15, 2020
- Final Round: June 15, 2020*
*Applications received after the final round will be reviewed on a space available basis.
Early Application Incentive
If you are considering the Baylor Executive MBA Program, then take advantage of our Early Application Incentive Program*! Complete your Fall 2020 application by our Round 1 deadline, February 15, 2020 to receive one of the following items at orientation:
- Away Suitcase (Valued up to $250)
- 18 month Audible Subscription (Valued up to the $250)
Contact the Admissions Office today for more information on how to get started.
*Exclusions and Restrictions apply: a. Applicant must be accepted and enrolled into the Baylor Executive MBA Program – Dallas to receive the incentive. b. Baylor employees and tuition remission applicants are not eligible for this incentive. c. Enrolled student may select one incentive item of their choice not to exceed a value of $250. d. Incentive will be distributed during orientation on August 7, 2020. e. This incentive is not sponsored by Audible or Away.