Interested in Applying?
Admission to the Baylor Executive MBA Program is competitive. Successful applicants demonstrate strong leadership ability, analytical skills, and a passion for pursuing excellence. The Admissions Committee looks for this passion when reviewing prior academic record and professional experience.
We are here to help guide you through each step in the Admission process. Please contact us at any time for immediate assistance.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience.
- If applying to the healthcare program, this experience should be in the healthcare industry.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution Note: A GMAT is not required to be admitted to the Executive MBA Program
- Early Deadline: January 31, 2018
- Preferred Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Final Deadline: June 30, 2018*
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. *Applications received after the final deadline will be reviewed on a space available basis.