- Fall semester laptop cart reservation requests will be accepted starting the beginning of Summer II.
- Spring semester laptop cart reservation requests will be accepted starting the first-class day after the Thanksgiving holidays.
- All requests must be received at least one week prior to the date requested and are scheduled on a first requested first reserved basis.
- Laptop cart reservations will only be accepted by completing the Technology Commons – Laptop Cart Reservation form on the website.
- Faculty/staff can request the laptop cart up to 180 days in advance.
- The TC-Laptop Cart is available for up to 3 sessions per semester class.
- Reservations during FINALS week are NOT counted as part of your 3 sessions.
- The TC-Laptop Cart currently holds 24 laptops.
- The TC-Laptop Cart is available for on-campus use only. The laptops must be checked out as a unit.
- The TC-Laptop Cart may be picked up by faculty/staff only from HSB - Technology Center, suite 200, between 8am-5pm. If you have questions, contact: Diane Lozano at 254-710-4137 or via email at email@example.com.
- Faculty/Staff should verify that the number of laptops in the TC-Laptop Cart before you distribute and return the laptop cart.
- Faculty/staff should assign a computer number to a student per session, to document usage in case of damage. You may print your class roll and put computer number by the student names to speed up the process. Please write any problems that occur with the laptops on the back of the sign-out sheet.
- All laptops should be shut down properly before storing them back into the cart.
- All laptops should be plugged back into the power supply in the cart, matching the computer number to the number on the shelf.
Technology Commons — Laptop Cart Reservation form
Printable Sign-Out Sheet