- Fall semester rooms reservation requests will be accepted starting the beginning of Summer II.
- Spring semester rooms reservation requests will be accepted starting the first class day after the Thanksgiving holidays.
- All requests must be received at least one week prior to the date requested and are scheduled on a first requested first reserved basis.
- Room reservations will only be accepted by completing the Technology Commons Learning Lab Reservation Form on the website.
- Faculty/Staff can request space up to 90 days in advance only.
- The Technology Commons Learning Lab is available for up to 3 sessions per semester per class.
- Reservations during FINALS week are NOT counted as part of your 3 sessions.
- The Technology Commons Learning Lab holds a maximum of 44 participants plus instructor station.
- It is expected that the faculty member who reserves a lab or their designated assistant, will be present in the lab with a class during the time the lab has been scheduled.
- Classes will have 15 minutes after scheduled time to use the facility unless there is another session scheduled immediately following their session. If there is another session, they must make the room available to the incoming group immediately at the end of their class time (eg: 10:50, 11:20).
- If plans change so that a lab session is not needed, the lab manager must be advised as soon as possible so that other classes may have the opportunity to use the lab or so that students can know that the lab is available for open-access use.
- Failure to notify the lab manager on multiple occasions may result in loss of scheduling privileges for future reservations.
- The Technology Commons Learning Lab may be reserved for academic needs only.
- Please do not install any hardware or software. Requests for installing new software in the lab will take a minimum of two weeks and should be submitted by email to Lonnie Olander.
- Food and drinks are NOT allowed in the labs.
To request use of Technology Commons Learning Lab...
Please complete the Technology Commons Learning Lab Reservation Form on the website.