The Technology Commons and the Technology Commons Learning Lab is located on the second floor of the Foster campus in rooms 201/202 with a total of 82 computers available for use. All students enrolled in at least one class in the School during the fall and spring semesters will automatically have access to the lab as part of the HSB Information Resource Fee (except students enrolled in BUS 1125, BUS 3302, BUS 3303, LDS 1101, LDS 3101).
Technology Commons users will have access to
- Storage space on the Business School network drive (p: drive), connects automatically on Business School computers
- Specialized software used in Business classes
- 300 pages worth of extra printing
- 3 black and white laser printers, 1 color laser printer
- 3 Scanner stations
- Several other amenities such as: paper cutter, staplers, electric hole punches, pens, staple remover
- Electrical power cords for apple laptops and dell laptops available for checkout*
- Expo markers & dry erasers for use in the Team Rooms
- Other miscellaneous adapters for checkout purposes*
- Lab attendants at all times the lab is scheduled for operation to assist in the lab
- Foster Team Rooms within the Foster building, which are schedulable online and are equipped with display technology
- Check-out HDMI adapters for use in Team Rooms and classrooms*
* - requires leaving driver license for security deposit until returned.