The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Followers, “Likes,” Attractiveness Increase Social Media Likability. Selfies? Not So Much, Baylor Study Says
- Audio: Is Phubbing Ruining Trust at Work?
- Audio: Consumer and Business News: “Phubbing” Your Valentine
- Obsessed With Following the Rules? That’s Probably Stressing out Your Staff
- February2620Austin EMBA Class VisitBaylor Executive MBA | Austin 3107 Oak Creek Drive, 2nd Floor Austin, TX 78727
- February2820Austin EMBA Information SessionBaylor Executive MBA | Austin 3107 Oak Creek Drive, 2nd Floor Austin, TX 78727
- February2820Explore ProSales Corporate VisitFoster 142
- February2820Sewell Information SessionFoster 240