The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Baylor University Recognizes Gift by Ed and Denise Crenshaw, Names Hankamer School of Business Deanship in Honor
- BBBD Sales Competition Winners Announced
- Baylor Rises to No. 76 in Latest U.S. News Rankings, in Top 10 for Undergraduate Entrepreneurship, Among 'Most Innovative Schools'
- Baylor University Announces $5 Million Gift from Ed and Denise Crenshaw
- November0420Explore ProSales Corporate EventZOOM (PW = ProSales)
- November0420Baylor Business Ethics Competition - Kick Off MeetingFoster 143/144
- November0420PDP Executive Talk: Successful InternshipsVirtual: www.baylor.edu/PDP