The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Marketing Students Provide Recommendations for Magnolia
- How Retirees Can Avoid Higher Medicare Premiums
- 9 Hidden Secrets for a Complete Happiness Transformation
- Audio: How to Easily Negotiate (Almost) Anything & Why You Need the Rat Race
- June2520Baylor Executive MBA | Austin - Information Session - DinnerAustin Executive MBA Campus - 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, Suite 240