The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Audio: Baylor Connections - Dr. Tyrha Lindsey-Warren
- Family Owned Business Aims to Aid Teen Substance Abuse
- Austin EMBA Student Receives 2019 Texas Business Hall of Fame Scholarship
- Baylor Mourns Passing of Dr. James M. Tipton, Retired Finance Professor
- August2620Information SessionBaylor Executive MBA Austin 3107 Oak Creek Dr Suite 240 Austin, Tx 78727
- August2820ProSales Updated Resume DueVirtual
- August2820Lunch information sessionBaylor Executive MBA Austin 3107 Oak Creek Dr Suite 240 Austin, Tx 78727