The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Cracks in the Glass Ceiling: Identifying Factors Affecting Persistence and Advancement for Women in IT
- Belief in the ‘Prosperity Gospel’ Does Not Turn People into Successful Entrepreneurs
- Waco Tribune-Herald: Baylor professors receive Outstanding Faculty Awards
- New Woman-owned Business Emphasizes Polymers with a Purpose
- May2820Evening Info SessionAustin Campus: 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Suite 240
- May3020Lunch info session - in the Domain!WeWork Domain 11801 Domain Blvd 3rd Floor Austin, TX 78758
- June0520Lunch Info SessionAustin Campus: 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Suite 240
- June1720Evening Info SessionAustin Campus: 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Suite 240