The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- The UCA Cash Flow Statement under Review
- Baylor Lights: #BaylorLights Profile: Dr. Tisha Emerson
- $2.99 or $3.00? Will the Difference of a Penny Get You to the Checkout Counter?
- Managerial Accounting Professor Receives IMA R. Lee Brummet Award
- August1620ProSales Top Gun Training RetreatDallas Mariott City Center, 650 N. Pearl, Dallas, TX 75201
- August1720Academic Convocation for New StudentsFerrell Center
- August1720ProSales Top Gun TrainingDallas Mariott City Center, 650 N. Pearl, Dallas, TX 75201
- August2020Baylor Business Development CompetitionFoster 229