The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Will the Big Social Security Fix Include Expansion?
- Can Technology Cause Anxiety and Depression?
- The Top EMBA Programs in the US Southwest Revealed
- Baylor Business Fellows Student Creates Podcast for Young Adults: “Yash & Company”
- March2020Lunch Info SessionAustin Campus: 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Suite 240
- March2020ProSales Info SessionFoster 218
- March2020Keynote Dinner: China 2019Meyer Conference Center, Foster 250
- March2120Diplomatic ForumFoster 143/144
- March2120Keynote Luncheon: China 2019Meyer Conference Center, Foster 250