The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Are You ‘Phubbing’ Right Now? What It Is and Why Science Says It’s Bad for Your Relationships
- Baylor to Honor Texas Family Businesses for Dedication to Community, Commitment to Employees
- 6 Ways to Practice Lagom, the Swedish Secret to a Balanced, Happy Life
- How Defy Ventures Lets Inmates Pitch a Business 'Shark Tank' Style, and Equips Them With Job Skills
- October1920Free Enterprise Forum: David Henderson, EconomistHankamer School of Business, Foster 240
- October1920Panera Bread Profit Share 1000 S. 8th St. Waco, Texas 76706
- October1520MBA Leadership Summit in NYCNew York City
- October2020Texas CEO & Baylor EMBA - Economic Forecast - AccelerationThe Austin Club 110 E 9th St, Austin, TX 78701
- October2020Class Visit: Seminar in Marketing StrategyBaylor EMBA Campus @ Cooper Aerobics Center / 12230 Preston Road, Dallas, TX 75230