The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Baylor’s Commercial Banking Program Listed in FDIC Directory
- Toys R Us Bites the Dust
- Technology a Productivity Killer for the Team
- Baylor Professor and Jazz Singer Tyrha Lindsey Joins Waco Jazz Orchestra Show
- March2020Baylor Business Value Analysis Competition (BBVA)Foster 229.01
- March2120Faith & Business Luncheon with Steve Riach, Eterne FilmsHankamer School of Business, Foster 143/144
- March2120ProSales Information SessionFoster 218
- March2120Spring Hankamer Business Ethics Case Competition LaunchHankamer School of Business, Foster 143/144
- March2220Meet & Greet with Free Enterprise Forum Guest Speaker Dr. P.J. HillHankamer School of Business, Foster 211