The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- The (Empirical) Science Isn't Settled
- Take an Exclusive Tour of Oracle's New Live-In Campus in Austin, Where College Grads Live, Work and Party Together
- Spiritual Capital Indicates Business Success in Developing Countries
- Will the Supreme Court's Sports Betting Decision Provide Revenue or Send Texas Down a Dark Path?
- May2920Orientation for New Graduate Business StudentsGraduate Student Lounge #418 Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation
- May2920Baylor Executive MBA | Austin - Information Session - DinnerAustin Executive MBA Campus - 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Austin, Suite 240