The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation Awarded AIA’s 2017 Committee on the Environment Award
- Is Your Boss 'Phubbing' You? Research Says This Phenomenon Has Negative Consequences in Workplace
- Does Your Boss ‘Phub’ You to Focus on a Smartphone? Science Explains Why That’s a Stupid Move
- Video: A New Year Means New Resolutions
- January1820EMBA Information Session - Austin & Dallas ProgramsThe Baylor Club 1001 S M.L.K. Jr Blvd, Suite 509 Waco, TX 76704
- January1820EMBA Information Session in WacoBaylor Club @ McLane Stadium Suite 509
- January1820Meet & Greet with Richard VedderHankamer School of Business, Foster 211
- January1820Free Enterprise Forum: Richard Vedder, Distinguished Professor of Economics Emeritus at Ohio UniversityHankamer School of Business, Foster 250