The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- The 2018 Dale P. Jones Business Ethics Forum: Week One Panel Events
- If Toys R Us Returns, Should It Change Its Model?
- Column: 'Restricted Application' Can Boost Social Security Benefits
- Baylor University’s Executive MBA Program Has New Home in Dallas
- October1920Dallas Class Visit: Marketing StrategyBaylor EMBA Campus @ Cooper Aerobics Center: 12230 Preston Road, Dallas, TX 75230
- October2020Class Visit: Manufacturing & Service OperationsBaylor EMBA Campus @ Cooper Aerobics Center: 12230 Preston Road, Dallas, TX 75230
- October2020Class Visit: Marketing Strategy for Healthcare ProfessionalsBaylor EMBA Campus @ Cooper Aerobics Center: 12230 Preston Road, Dallas, TX 75230
- October2220Evening Info SessionAustin Campus: 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Suite 240