The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Car Insurance For Teens & Young Drivers: Cheapest and Best Companies in 2021
- The Best Cheap Car Insurance for College and High School Students on a Budget
- Audio: Baylor Connections: Terry Maness
- Dr. Sandeep Mazumder Appointed Crenshaw Dean of Baylor's Hankamer School of Business
- April1620ProSales Photo ShootCampus