The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Army-Baylor University Team Takes First at 3rd Annual Robbins Case Competition in Healthcare Management
- 11 Productivity Hacks for Work From Home Newbies That Make Six Plus Figures
- Video: Phone Snubbing is "Phubbing"
- Hollywood Leaves ‘Great Deal of Money on the Table’ Regarding Movies Featuring Actors of Color, Baylor Expert Says
- October3020Done in a Day: Admissions and Scholarship EventBaylor's Paul L. Foster Campus for Business & Innovation
- November012012th Annual Hankamer Business Ethics Case Competition LaunchConference Rooms 143 & 144, Foster Campus