The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Business and Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Sandeep Mazumder.
- Leadership Changes Support Hankamer School of Business Key Initiatives
- How to Develop Your Early Career With an MBA in 2022
- Hankamer Launches Undergraduate Research Assistant Program
- 5 Ways Managers Can Support Pregnant Employees
- January2820ProSales: Advisory Board MeetingFoster 250
- January2820ProSales: Top GunFoster 250