The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Baylor University’s Robbins Institute for Health Policy and Leadership Awards $27,000 at Healthcare Management Case Competition
- Baylor University’s Tom L. Potts, Ph.D., CFP Awarded the 2019 P. Kemp Fain, Jr. Award - Financial Planning Association’s Most Prestigious Honor
- Video: 4 Tips to Keep Smartphones From Ruining Your Relationships
- How to Stop Looking at Your Phone
- November1320Lunch Info SessionBaylor Executive MBA Austin 3107 Oak Creek Dr Suite 240 Austin, Tx 78727
- November1320ProSales Info SessionFoster 218
- November1320US Navy Information SessionRogers Engineering Building, Rogers 204, Rogers Engineering Building, 105 Baylor Ave, Waco, TX 76706
- November1420ENT 4310 Guest Speaker: Ben Chatraw of Weeks Honey FarmHankamer School of Business, Foster 141