The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- ‘How much TV do you watch?’
- Follow Your Doctor’s Advice: Mental Health Status Not Impacted by Healthcare Professional Advice to Exercise, Eat Healthy
- Putting Action Behind Passion in Costa Rica
- Baylor University Hosts 12th Annual National MBA Case Competition in Ethical Leadership
- December1320Lunch Info SessionAustin Campus: 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Suite 240
- December1420Hooding Ceremony for Graduating Business Students Waco Hall 624 Speight Ave, Waco, TX 76706
- December1520CommencementFerrell Center