The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- Baylor Business Professor, Alumna Earn National Science Foundation Grant to Combat Human Trafficking
- Baylor's Online MBA Moves Up in 2021 U.S. News Online Rankings
- Audio: Baylor Connections: Stacie Petter
- Global Business Forum Returns Amid World-Wide Change
- January2920Baylor Business Selling Outside (BBSO)Foster 218
- February0320ProSales Info SessionFoster 218 and via Zoom
- February0320PDP Executive Talk: The Power of Selfless ServingVirtual: www.baylor.edu/PDP
- February0520Entrepreneurship Research Seminar with Michael Lotspeich-Yadao, BaylorZOOM -- link will be provided