The Technology Center for Hankamer School of Business on the new Foster Campus for Innovation is the continuation of the Casey Computer Center.
The Casey Computer Center was created in 1962 through the generosity of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Casey, who provided the original equipment. Since that time the center has provided excellent service and state-of-the-art equipment for students, faculty and staff in the Hankamer School of Business. To provide the best service to all of its users, the center functions as a separate department, reporting directly to Dean Terry Maness.
- When Good Leaders Create Bad Results
- Get Organized and Improve Workplace Productivity
- Baylor Business Review: Student Profile: Nat Kinsey: And Now for My Next Number…
- Baylor Accounting Partners with University High School to Serve the Waco Community through the VITA Program
- February2120Lunch Info SessionAustin Campus: 3107 Oak Creek Dr, Suite 240
- February2120Goldman Sachs Information SessionFoster 144
- February2220Entrepreneurship Research Seminar with Daniel Bennett of Baylor UniversityHankamer School of Business, Foster 222