When you are researching the companies you are considering, always ask yourself 3 important questions:
- Why is this position a good fit for me?
- Why is the company a good fit for me?
- Why is the industry a good fit for me?
- Glassdoor - Glassdoor is the largest career community on the web. Students can research what it's like to work at more than 300,000 companies - with millions of company reviews and ratings, salary reports, interview questions and more - shared by employees themselves.
- Fortune 500 Profiles - This link gives students a quick look into high level information about Fortune 500 companies.
- Indeed - Indeed allows both current and former employees to post information about their companies, positive and negative. The site also hosts forums discussing companies, jobs, career advice and work stories.