The Dale P. Jones Business Ethics Forum engages students, faculty, alumni and business leaders in discussions of major ethical issues facing the business world today.
"Ethics in a Technological Age"
2021 Dale P. Jones Business Ethics Forum
- Thursday, November 4th, 7:30pm: Michael Stewart, Chairman/CEO, Lucid AI, Inc.
- Friday, November 5th, 11:30am - MBA Luncheon: Michael Stewart, Chairman/CEO, Lucid AI, Inc.
- Friday, November 5th, 1:30-3:30pm - Panel: Gregory Campbell, Consulting Partner, The Ken Blanchard Companies
- Tuesday, November 9th, 7:30pm: Kimberly Mackenroth, VP/CIO TEXTRON
- Thursday, November 11th, 7:30pm: Baylor Grad Panel
- Friday, November 12th, 11:45am - Ben Williams Luncheon: John Rainey, CFO/EVP, Paypal
As an attendee of the Dale P. Jones Business Ethics Forum, you are cordially invited to the 15th Annual MBA Case Competition.