To reserve your place in the program, a $1,000 deposit is due along with your completed application and an unofficial transcript.
The total program fee cost is $3,850 (anticipated). The $1,000 (non-refundable) deposit will be applied to the program fee, leaving a balance of $2,850 that will be billed to your student account.
The following is a complete schedule of due dates:
|2021 Payment Schedule|
|Time of Application||$1,000 deposit and unofficial transcript due|
|TBD, 2021||Deadline for tuition settlement|
Deposit and program fee payments will be made through the "e-deposits" tab on your student account
The program fee cost for the Baylor Business in Europe Summer 2021 Study Abroad Program is $3,850.00 (anticipated)*. This cost includes the following:
- All hotels and lodging costs
- All breakfasts and some additional meals
- All train and motorcoach travel between Prague, Salzburg, Munich, Milan, Interlaken, Geneva, Paris, Caen, and London
- Admissions to all scheduled European
- Admissions to all scheduled tours and
- Public bus or underground metro transportation
in all cities that offer such services
- Health insurance coverage while abroad
Cost not covered in the estimated cost include:
- Some books
- Most lunches and dinners
- Spending money or souvenirs
- Passport cost
- Visa costs (if applicable)
* This cost estimate is based on a certain number of students participating and on the current exchange rate. The final cost may change, but this is highly unlikely and has never happened in previous years.
There are several scholarship opportunities for students who are eligible. Please click the links below and review the criteria for each scholarship opportunity.