A Dynamic 1-day Leadership Event for Women in AustinDec. 11, 2017
Attendees at this inaugural event will hear via broadcast from top female leaders from around the globe as they share what it means to be “Powered by Purpose.” The afternoon will be dedicated to application-focused learning, taking the conversation deeper, and creating customized action plans.
“Hosting an event at Baylor’s Austin campus dedicated to female leaders and their leadership journey has been a goal of mine for some time. I’m delighted that we can collaborate with the Leadercast team to make this event a reality,” said Stacy McCracken, director of the Baylor Executive MBA program in Austin.
• Laura Vanderkam, author, “I Know How She Does It” and “What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast;”
• Dr. Neeta Bhushan, speaker, author and socially conscious entrepreneur;
• Dr. Bernice King, CEO, The King Center; author, “Hard Questions, Heart Answers;”
• “Mama Jan” Smith, multi-platinum vocal coach and Grammy-nominated producer;
• Shabnam Mogharabi, CEO and executive producer, SoulPancake;
• Molly Fletcher, Former top sports agent and author
The event will include a networking breakfast, lunch, and breakout sessions.
Tickets are $60 with a Buy One, Get One special running until the end of 2017. To purchase tickets, go to www.baylor.edu/AustinEMBA/LCW. For information about group discounts or other questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-255-3622.
About Baylor Executive MBA | Austin
Baylor stays on the leading edge of business innovation. Baylor’s Executive MBA & EMBA-Healthcare programs emphasize the development of both a national and global perspective in business. Each cohort has a one-of-a-kind experience that focuses on rapidly changing domestic and global environments. Small collaborative classes and extensive networking opportunities allow students to build lifetime connections. To find out more email email@example.com.