|Find Out More|
Executive MBA Healthcare
Baylor’s Executive MBA and EMBA Healthcare programs in Austin emphasize the development of both a national and global perspective in business. Each cohort has a one-of-a-kind experience that focuses on rapidly changing domestic and global environments.
Convenient & Accessible
Baylor’s Austin campus is conveniently located near the intersection of Parmer Lane and MOPAC (Loop 1) – just 3 miles north of The Domain. Our modern co-working space integrates classrooms with open space for group meetings, studying, and unwinding. Parking is free and easy – right out front.
Career Growth & Return on Investment
In addition, we are intentional about creating opportunities for our students to network. Throughout the program, our students are building connections and growing their network with other leaders, classmates, and guest speakers.
Baylor’s EMBA Program in Austin offers an all-inclusive tuition rate. Your tuition includes:
- Residency Week at Baylor – Waco Campus*
- Concierge Services (Class Registration, Career Coaching, Class Night Dinners, Special Events Access)
- 24-hour access to Baylor’s Austin Campus & co-working space
- All Books, Case Studies, Software (including Microsoft Office), and Other Instructional Materials
- Week-Long Business & Public Policy Experience - Washington D.C.*
- 10-Day Student-Selected, Global Business Experience*
- Career Development Services
- Networking Events
- Veteran Services
*Including lodging and most meals; D.C. airfare included; International airfare not included.
- Application Form
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Three Essays
- All College Transcripts
- Application Fee*
- GMAT Not Required
* Our application fee is waived for both veterans and Baylor undergraduates. Email Brie Garonzik at Gabrielle_Garonzik@baylor.edu for an application waiver. Download our Application Checklist for more details.
- Kayworth Named Associate Dean of Graduate Business Programs at Baylor
- Baylor’s Executive MBA Program Moves Up in 2017 Financial Times EMBA Ranking
- Baylor Alum Promotes Health with OrangeTheory
- Baylor Angel Network (BAN) Opens Opportunities for Students, Investors and Companies
- November2720Austin EMBA Class VisitBaylor Executive MBA | Austin 3107 Oak Creek Drive, 2nd Floor Austin, TX 78727
- December0420Austin EMBA Class VisitBaylor Executive MBA | Austin 3107 Oak Creek Drive, 2nd Floor Austin, TX 78727
- December0620Austin EMBA Information SessionBaylor Executive MBA | Austin 3107 Oak Creek Drive, 2nd Floor Austin, TX 78727
- December1120Austin EMBA Information SessionBaylor Executive MBA | Austin 3107 Oak Creek Drive, 2nd Floor Austin, TX 78727