|Find Out More|
Executive MBA Healthcare
Baylor’s Executive MBA and EMBA Healthcare programs in Austin emphasize the development of both a national and global perspective in business. Each cohort has a one-of-a-kind experience that focuses on rapidly changing domestic and global environments.
Convenient & Accessible
Baylor’s Austin campus is conveniently located near the intersection of Parmer Lane and MOPAC (Loop 1) – just 3 miles north of The Domain. Our modern co-working space integrates classrooms with open space for group meetings, studying, and unwinding. Parking is free and easy – right out front.
Career Growth & Return on Investment
In addition, we are intentional about creating opportunities for our students to network. Throughout the program, our students are building connections and growing their network with other leaders, classmates, and guest speakers.
Baylor’s EMBA Program in Austin offers an all-inclusive tuition rate. Your tuition includes:
- Residency Week at Baylor – Waco Campus*
- Concierge Services (Class Registration, Career Coaching, Class Night Dinners, Special Events Access)
- 24-hour access to Baylor’s Austin Campus & co-working space
- All Books, Case Studies, Software (including Microsoft Office), and Other Instructional Materials
- Week-Long Business & Public Policy Experience - Washington D.C.*
- 10-Day Student-Selected, Global Business Experience*
- Career Development Services
- Networking Events
- Veteran Services
*Including lodging and most meals; D.C. airfare included; International airfare not included.
- Application Form
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Three Essays
- All College Transcripts
- Application Fee*
- GMAT Not Required
* Our application fee is waived for both veterans and Baylor undergraduates. Email Stacy McCracken at Stacy_McCracken@baylor.edu for an application waiver. Download our Application Checklist for more details.
- Meet Pat Souter - Executive MBA Law Professor
- Baylor EMBA Alum, Libby Cain, and Her Path to Mission Marketing
- Engaging Tomorrow’s Leaders at Baylor’s 2017 Ethics Forum
- A Dynamic 1-day Leadership Event for Women in Austin